Update on COVID-19 & Your Safety
Dear Valued Customer and Owner,
In light of the Tarrant County Order to “Shelter in Place”, it has been deemed that our business is “Essential” to the needs of the public and all departments will therefore remain open. We plan on maintaining our work force and our management staff to supply whatever your motoring needs might be during these times.
In response to the growing concerns about the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to provide an update on the steps we’ve put in place to help protect our team members and guests:
- SERVICE AND PARTS:
- Stop in or take advantage of our complimentary valet service. Valet includes free vehicle pick up and re-delivery of your vehicle after it’s been serviced.
- Schedule service appointment by phone or online.
- Reduced hours to allow adequate time for nightly deep cleaning and disinfecting.
- Waiting area will be set up for social distancing. In addition, we are discouraging more than 10 people in one area of the dealership, in line with government recommendations.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing stations throughout all locations.
- Surface coverings are being used inside all vehicles, and when handling keys.
- VIRTUAL SHOWROOM PROCESS: Our managers are standing by to act as your digital retailing concierge.
- Shop our virtual showroom and browse all of our new and used inventory online.
- Request a personalized walk around video by calling us or filling out a form on our website.
- Get pre-approved for financing by calling us or filling out an online credit application on our website.
- Find out how much your trade in vehicle is worth through our website’s virtual trade evaluation tool or by speaking with a manager by phone.
- Schedule an at home test drive (contact us for details – mileage limitations could apply)
- Complete majority of paperwork and the transaction online.
- Free at home sign and vehicle delivery.
- EMPLOYEES’ HEALTH: Our team members are prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to high-impact area (as determined by the CDC) or have taken a cruise.
- We are also communicating continuously to our team members to make sure that any potential health concerns are addressed immediately.
- SANITATION AND CLEANLINESS: Our store teams have all increased their focus and commitment to maintaining the cleanest possible facilities and working environments within our offices and dealerships.
We are closely monitoring this evolving situation, and we will continue to update you with any changes to our company policies. Thank you for your loyalty and understanding. We always value your trust and your confidence and we look forward to continuing to serve our clients and our communities.
These are trying times, but we remain hopeful and optimistic. From our family to yours, we want you to know we are here when you need us.